We are proud to announce a new STEM addition to our current building. Construction is began in the summer of 2022 with the goal of opening for students in January of 2024.
This addition will help us continue to offer the best possible academic environment for all of our students and better equip our students to compete in the 21st Century workforce.
The addition, funded by our alumni and benefactors, will include a number of exciting features for our students:
- 57,000 square feet of learning space
- Eight new multi-purpose science labs
- Four dedicated lab prep rooms
- A dedicated engineering lab
- A full-sized FIRST Robotics competition field with additional worker space (5,300 square foot machine shop and robotics team meeting area!)
- A machinery room for fabrication
- A greenhouse
- A 130-seat lecture hall with 360 multi-wall projection
- An observatory tower with a telescope
- A VR flight simulator
While we are excited to be able to share the rendering with families, keep in mind that the final design might be a bit different! For more information visit this link:
NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION
OPENING JANUARY 2024